Cardiff University Student Support and Wellbeing
Cardiff University has a range of services dedicated to helping students make the most of their University experience. Most of these services sit within Student Support and Wellbeing.
Specialist staff are available to help you in a variety of ways, including:
Supporting your study
Looking after your health and wellbeing
Preparing for your future
Managing your money
Providing practical advice for living in Cardiff and the UK
Teams within Student Support and Wellbeing
- Academic Study Skills and Mentoring Team – Offers support and guidance on the transition into student lift and provides a variety of academic student skills classes.
- Careers and Employability – Provides careers advice, work experience opportunities, academic and employability skills development, access to student and graduate recruitment opportunities and events, enterprise and business start-up support.
- Counselling, Health and Wellbeing – Delivers practical advice and support for good health and wellbeing. This service includes face to face and online appointments, drop-in service, workshops, self-help resources and an occupational health service.
- Disability and Dyslexia Service – Offers advice and guidance to disabled students, offers specialist support services and facilities accessibility and adjustments including examination provision.
- Global Opportunities Team – Creates and supports opportunities abroad to enhance the student experience.
- International Student Support – Provides practical support for international students including advice on immigration and assistance with visa extensions.
- Money and Funding Advice Service– Delivers practical advice and guidance for students on academic issues, specialist funding advice, money skills, emergency funds, bursaries and scholarships.
You will find contact details of all the teams within Student Support and Wellbeing on our useful contacts page.
Contact Student Advice
+44 (0)2920 781410