Log in


Many students live away from home when they go to university. Whether you're living in university halls of residence or privately rented accommodation, it's important to know what your rights and responsibilities are.

Finding Accommodation

Living in University Halls of Residence

Living in Private Rented Accommodation

Student Advice Housing Booklets

Top Tips: Don't rush | Housing Information

Llyfrynnau Tai Cyngor i Fyfyrwyr

Tips Tai: Peidiwch â Rhuthro! | Gwybodaeth Tai