Log in


During your time at University you make wish to make a complaint about the University, your Halls of Residence or the Students' Union. It is important that you follow the correct procedure to ensure that you complaint is treated appropriately.

1. University Complaints

2. Halls of Residence Complaints

3. Students' Union Complaints

4. Complaints to the Office of Independent Adjudicator (OIA)



Last updated by Joshua Gibbs 11 January 2017