Consumer Advice

According to research conducted by an organisation call the Ombudsman Services, students are losing money every year through not complaining. This is either because they are not aware that they have a right to complain or because they don’t know how to. Please see the Ombudsman Services page for more information about how you can complain and save yourself some money.  


The Competition and Markets Authority have provided a useful guide to consumer rights for students that you can download here.


Avoiding Scams

Cancelling a Gym Membership

The Student Consumer Contract