Athletic Union / BUCS Documents
- Sport is run by students for students
- Sports clubs belong to their members
- Participative, competitive and performance sport are held in equal regard
The Athletic Union can commit to the following:
- Transparency and equality on all matters that are conducted for the students and their clubs
- A direct line of communication, coupled with an open door policy
- Sufficient and appropriate training will always be available to ALL members
Advice for clubs if a member is reported COVID positive can be found here.
Coaches and Instructors
Anyone that leads an activity for your club or society must register as a coach. This includes committee and club/society members. Volunteer coaches are covered by the SU's insurance if registered but paid coaches must provide their own insurance. No payments will be authorised for coaches that are not registered or qualified.
Coach Registration Form Template - Please return this via email to the Athletic Union
Club Coaching Invoice Template
Team Cardiff Branding Guidelines
Rhino is the Athletic Union's chosen supplier and we are able to support you with your purchases.
Rhino has the details of exactly what size and where the 'Team Cardiff' logo can be used. Please get in contact with Keiron to set up a meeting to discuss new or current kit that you may be interested in supplying for your club.
Please speak to the Athletic Union staff if you have any more queries.