Welcome to the home page for the Students' Union Transport. This section will allow you to view and download forms, and find information essential for the planning of your trip.
- The Wonderful World of Transport is run by Julian and is located on the 3rd floor of the Students' Union. The Transport Office provides vehicles for SU use, including minibuses and large MPVs, to students and staff. The office also trains and assesses drivers and promotes safe driving. The Transport desk is open 9am - 4pm but with testing and vehicle checks, it is recommended to call or email to book meetings.
We currently lease 12 vehicles which are available for clubs & societies to use for official trips.
- 3 x 9 seater Ford Tourneos
- 4 x 15 seater Ford Transit Mini Buses
- 3 x 17 seater Peugeot Boxer Mini Buses
- 1 x LWB Ford Transit Van and 1 x 7 seater Renault (mainly weekend use).
To be eligible to drive the vehicles, club/society members must pass a test. The test varies for different vehicle classes. For tests and registration, please visit the Student Portal.
To contact the Transport Department please use the information below: As we are often away from the Office we recommend that you email the address below. We will always aim to reply within 48 hours.
Phone: 029 2078 1406
Alternatively, pop in to the third floor and speak to the Transport Team who will be able to assist you with your inquiry.