Booking a Vehicle
- Please note that Weekends are extremely busy and we strongly advise that you book far in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Wednesdays are also in the main for BUCS day so it is likely availability will be limited.
- When leaving the Cardiff area a Trip Form has to be completed with the details of all passengers travelling on the SU vehicles. If the trip is longer than a day then a Trip Pack must be completed.
- Once all of this is done the vehicle keys will be available to pick up from Reception (2nd floor of Union) by a registered driver once security has checked your details and I.D against our database.
Returning a Vehicle
- Make sure the mileage form is completed, security will ask for this.
- The vehicle is checked and if new damage and is located please update SUTransport@cardiff.ac.uk for follow up.
- Refuelled if SU vehicle, refuel as found if hire vehicle.
- Emptied of all liquid vessels and other rubbish – green bags are available with security, If the buses return in a poor state, a charge for valeting of £50 will be charged to the offending clubs or societies.
- Keys to be returned to security and NOT taken home.
- If any faults identified email SUTransport@cardiff.ac.uk
- If there are any Road Traffic Collisions or Damage related incidents then an accident form must be completed on the day and left with security for the attention of SU Transport. The is information in the folders given to the drive as to what action to take.
To request to book a vehicle please click here!