You may be wondering what are the benefits of becoming a member of Cardiff University Law Society?
Luckily, we have drawn up a list of some of the events and opportunities we have available to you in 2020/21 for new, returning, and postgraduate members:
- Discounted Law Ball tickets (best event on campus!)
- Members-only networking and Commercial Awareness events
- You can attend our Public Speaking Series workshops and have a chance to network with practicing Solicitors and Barristers
- You can enter the Public Speaking Competition and Mock Trials Competition for a chance to win great prizes
- You can take part in the Commerical Awareness Award, amazing for the CV to help with ALL graduate jobs in the future!
- You can order our exclusive Law Society clothing
- You can choose to attend the Law Society trip abroad (subject to COVID restrictions)
- You can run for First Year or Postgraduate Representative and join the committee this term!
- You will have the opportunity to attend our fun socials!
- You can run for an elected position at the end of the academic year, or apply to be on one of the sub-committes this year
- You can submit articles and be published in the Cardiff University Law Review, our online blog, and may be selected for our annual publication
- Some of the best national and international law firms choose to sponsor the Cardiff University Law Society, and they will be keen to know how you were involved with us!
If you still aren't convinced, come and meet us at the Societies & Volunteering Fair for more info!