Speak Week is your chance for your voice to be heard on the issues that really matter to you during your time at Cardiff University.
This year, Speak Week takes place between Monday 3rd – Friday 7th February 2020. Give us your feedback, and share your thoughts and ideas about all aspects of being a student at Cardiff.
All you have to do is find one of our stalls in the Students' Union or across campus and fill in a Speak Week card. Or, submit your feedback online via the feedback form below.
We collect all your feedback then give it to the University to tell them about the big and small changes you’d like to make.
Speak Week Reports can be found here: Speak Week Report 2018 | Speak Week Report 2019
Countdown until Speak Week 2020
What We Accomplished Last Year
In Speak Week 2019, we collected over 3,800 cards from students, equating to over 7,500 comments. This is a huge amount of feedback and you gave us some brilliant ideas, such as improving academic resources, timetabling and library facilities. In previous years we’ve worked with Cardiff University on a lot of improvements:
- The ASSL opening hours were extended to 24 hours.
- Wi-Fi coverage around campus has been improved.
- Card payments for University Catering became available around campus.
- Exam timetables published two week earlier than before.
The data collected has also helped to inform ongoing projects like Hidden course costs project, Learn+ Project and Physical Learning Spaces Project. You now have the chance to tell us what else you think we can change.
Here are some other ways to have your voice heard
- Come and speak to the super friendly Student Voice team on the 3rd floor of the Students' Union.
- Contact Jackie, your Vice President Education via e-mail. She's really keen to enhance the student experience and is very interested in hearing what you have to say. Just let her know if you would like to arrange a meeting.
- If you have some free time in Speak Week to volunteer please let us know by emailing email@example.com.