During Speak Week, you tell Cardiff University and Cardiff University Students’ Union what you would do if you ran the University.
Speak Week takes place between Monday 6th – Friday 10th February 2017. It’s your opportunity to talk to your Student Academic Reps, and share your thoughts about all aspects of being a student at Cardiff.
We collect all of your feedback and give it to the University to tell them about the big and small changes you’d like to make.
What We Accomplished Last Year
In Speak Week 2016, we collected over 2,200 responses from students. You gave us some brilliant ideas such as improving academic resources, timetabling and library facilities. In previous years we’ve worked with Cardiff University on a lot of improvements:
- The ASSL opening hours were extended to 24 hours.
- Wi-Fi coverage around campus has been improved.
- Card payments for University Catering became available around campus.
- Exam timetables published two week earlier than before.
The data collected has also helped to inform ongoing projects like Hidden course costs project, Learn+ Project and Physical Learning Spaces Project. You now have the chance to tell us what else you think we can change.
Here are some other ways to have your voice heard
- Come and speak to the super friendly Student Voice team on the 3rd floor of the Students' Union.
- Contact Mo, your Vice President Education via e-mail. He's really keen to enhance the student experience and is very interested in hearing what you have to say. Just let her know if you would like to arrange a meeting.
- Sign-up here if you have some free time in Speak Week to volunteer at one.