We are Cardiff University's NOVIS (Neurodivergent Opportunity, Visibility and Inclusion Society)! Open to all students on the spectrum as well as allies, we are dedicated to raising awareness of autism and autism-related charities. We hope to create a community of like-minded people, share tips and tricks to help with life at Cardiff Uni with Autism, and provide a safe space for members to socialise. We can also help with finding support.
As well as our fortnightly meet up (in which we'll be discussing current news and events relating to Autism, catching up with each other, and running some fun activities), we also offer:
- an online community to talk to and engage with
- alcoholic and non alcoholic socials
- opportunities to get involved with fundraising and/or campaigning
- an online document, for anyone to get contribute to, with tips and tricks to dealing with life while at Cardiff University
- a buddy scheme for those feeling lonely, struggling to settle in, or simply looking for people with similar interests!
Please keep up to date with us on our Facebook and Twitter pages - and our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mhzHu4S
Please log in to view the committee.