AIESEC is a global youth-led organisation striving to achieve peace and fulfillment of humankind’s potential by activating leadership qualities in youth through learning from practical experiences in challenging environments.
Join AIESEC as a Member:
"Being part of AIESEC is like joining a massive community of globally-minded young leaders. People who want to grow their own potential while contributing to something much greater than themselves. We give you immediate responsibilities so you can learn by doing, step outside your comfort zone and experience both success and failures amongst a supportive community. If you are keen on activating your potential and contributing to a mission that changes the world, then we are looking for you. We cannot promise you that it will be easy, but it sure will be worth it."
Compliment your studies as a volunteer with AIESEC. You will quickly be given responsibilities to run your local AIESEC entity on campus! By being actively involved in the day to day running of AIESEC, you will develop your communication and business skills while growing your network of contacts.
Get AIESEC noticed in your area
• Attend marketing stalls and perform lecture shouts on campus/in nearby universities or
• Arrange sales meetings with companies (subject to availability in each Local Committee)
• Organise and execute marketing campaigns and events
• Post-digital materials on social media platforms
Facilitating exchange experiences
• Become an expert consultant for one of our exchange programmes and help your fellow students to go abroad on
a life-changing experience!
• Ensure a quality customer experience by managing and supporting young people for the duration of their
• Build your global network and foster partnerships with AIESECers from all around the globe.
How we'll help you
• Meet every week with the rest of your team to talk strategy, get training & support on how to achieve your goals,
and have fun!
• Get access to all our training materials through our Online Resource Hub and attending National Conferences.
• Receive guidance on how to create and track Personal Development Plan through one-to-one meetings with your
To become a member we recruit during the Freshers (September) and re-Freshers (after Christmas break) periods. If you are interested in joining feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply APPLY through
Become a Global Citizen with AIESEC:
AIESEC in Cardiff offers both global internship and volunteering opportunities for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. We do this through our products:
- Outgoing Global Volunteer
- Outgoing Global Entrepreneur
- Outgoing Global Talent
To learn more about the programmes feel free to sign up through aiesec.org or simply email email@example.com and a member of our team will get in touch with you!
We will be holding information sessions regarding these opportunities and soon we will update the website on upcoming events.
Students these days strive to gain work experience during their summer holidays. At the same time, they wish to travel the world whilst they are still young. Global Volunteer offers both of them at the same time in over 120 countries - within paid or voluntary internships.
Internships range from at least 6 weeks long up to a year. They vary across a wide range of industries and backgrounds. As a member, you receive a special discount of your choice.