Students' Union, Senghennydd Road • Fri 30 November 2018 19:00-03:00
Playzone is being taken over. Get your ticket now to be part of the fun.
Join the SU for a night of climbing frames and slides at Swansea Playzone. Grab your fancy dress, your vodka slushy and get ready to find your inner child! After Playzone we'll be taking you into the main club street in Swansea - Wind Street!
What should I expect?
Playzone is a fantastic indoor play centre, suitable for all ages. There are huge slides, rope walk ways, fireman's poles, web climber, tumble towers, up and overs pads, bish bash bags..... the list goes on. Every Friday the children's play centre becomes a strictly over 18s night with a bar, hot and cold snacks and of course vodka slush puppies.
- 7pm Leaving Cardiff Students' Union
- 8pm Entry to Playzone
- 11pm Shuttle into Wind Street
- 2am Swansea Pick Up
- 3am Return at Cardiff Students' Union
What's included in my ticket?
Included in your ticket as standard:
- All transport to Playzone Swansea on an Executive Students' Union Coach.
- Entry into Swansea Playzone.
- Shuttle into Swansea Wind Street.
- All return transport home to Cardiff.
What do I need to bring?
Please make sure that you bring the following:
- Your ID (or you will sit in the coach all night)
- Your student card
- Your e-receipt purchase from this event
- Money for any drinks and/or a McDonalds at the end of the night
Please note: No Food or Drink is allowed on the bus.
Terms and Conditions
Tickets, Cancelations, Refunds and Adverse Weather Conditions
- All tickets once sold are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances except where the trip is canceled by CUSU.
- Adverse weather conditions which are held to jeopardise the safety of the trip, will result in the cancelation of the trip. Thereupon a full refund and options to reschedule will become available accordingly.
- The presence of precipitation, wind or unpleasant weather conditions will not automatically entitle participants to a refund. Sign ups must expect and be prepared for all aspects of British weather.
- Students must be on time at the meeting point or coach will leave without them. This is the case both leaving and returning.
Expected Conduct and Liabilities
- We're pretty laid back in the SU, but participants must observe the authority of the trip leader and follow all reasonable instructions. Our staff and guides are there to keep you safe!
- Failure to adhere to instructions given by CUSU staff and guides may trigger the University's disciplinary procedure.
- We advise against you taking expensive or sentimental belongings on these trips. CUSU cannot be held liable or responsible for any losses sustained to property however caused.
- Please disclose any and all medical conditions that may affect your ability to complete the trip[. CUSU will do everything it possibly can to ensure its activities are as accessible as they can be to as many people as they can be - but our guides need to know what to expect before we leave Cardiff.
Q. Can clubs and societies come on this trip.
A. Yes absolutely. Clubs, societies and groups are welcome.
Q. Can non-student friends come on this trip?
A. Yes, non-student tickets are available on the pink left hand column.
Q. How do I redeem my ticket?
A. When you purchase a ticket you will recieve an email receipt of youir purchase. Though not a physical ticket, this is what we use for admission to our trips and is entirely valid.
Please do not worry if it turns out you are unable to locate your e-receipt on the day as our guides will have a list of everyone who has purchased a ticket for the trip.
Note: this night may contain alcohol.
The coaches will be leaving very strictly from the back of the Students' Union building at 7pm. From there the coaches will take everyone to Swansea Playzone in Llansamlet for 8pm where you have up to 3 hours vodka slushy fueled play time!
At 11pm we aim to be leaving Playzone and heading into Swansea Wind Street. We'll be leaving Swansea at 2am and you should be back in Cardiff by 3am.