Kilimanjaro Live Limited Presents Example
Price: £27.50 (+ £3.75 booking fee*)
This event is strictly 14 +
1. Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the promoters upon request.
2. Your ticket/s are sold by the promoters directly to you the consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
3. Your ticket/s will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through the Artist’s official re-sale channels as advertised, or ticket agent fan to fan exchange (where applicable). Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket renders it invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
4. Only tickets purchased through approved ticket agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
- E-Ticket - select this option for a ticket you can print yourself and bring to the event. These tickets will also display on certain mobile phones. If you are a Cardiff University student this ticket will be registered to your student card, which can be scanned on the night for entry.
- * This price includes a £1 venue restoration levy per ticket. Click here for more info on the levy.
Cardiff University Student’s Union and Cardiff Union Services Limited are acting as agents on behalf of Kilimanjaro Live Limited in the sale of tickets for this event (excluding any booking fees, Venue restoration levy and postage).
Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. You must also adhere to the Promoter or venue operator’s specific terms of entry and protocols surrounding Covid-19 – this could be, but is not limited to, an obligation to provide negative lateral flow tests or provide vaccination certificates. If you do not comply with any Promoter or venue terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue and you will not be entitled to a refund.