Cardiff Medics Squash - Give it a Go!
Come give squash a go! Anyone and everyone is welcome!
- Squash is an indoor racket sport played by two or four players. It combines fitness, skill, agility, speed, strength, flexibility, focus and guile. It is played in 188 countries worldwide.
What do I need to bring to the Give it a Go!?
- Comfortable sports clothing and trainers. ALL OTHER EQUIPMENT PROVIDED.
Do I need to be studying medicine?
- No! Anyone and everyone is welcome!
Then why does a Medics Squash group exist?
- The club exists to accommodate anyone who may have a tighter schedule or less free time. We do this through being more flexible with things like training times.
I've never played squash before, can I still come?
- Yes of course! Come say hello at our Give it a Go! We love having complete beginners at our club as it's how most of us started playing too!
I'm really talented at squash and want to get even better, is there scope to do that here?
- Yes of course! Come say hello at our Give it a Go! We have two teams who play local squash leagues and who tour across the UK playing in tournaments. There's lots of opportunities to play competitive squash and to develop your game!