The Jurassic Coast is a stunning landscape and world heritage site, stretching for nearly 100 miles along England’s Southern Coast. It’s named after the geological significance of the rocks and fossils unearthed there. But it’s more than just a haven for geographers. Visit the picturesque village of Lulworth, almost unchanged for hundreds of years, which invokes sentiments of times gone by. The iconic archway of Durdle Door stretches out to sea and is the most recognisable part of this beautiful coastline. You can reach this by taking a gentle clifftop ramble, just over a mile from Lulworth village. Feeling hungry? There’s beachside cafes to take in the scenery as you lunch, or relax in comfort at a traditional inn.
Important Information and Summary of Terms & Conditions
This is a summary of the terms & conditions for Give it a Go trips. Full terms and conditions can be found here: https://www.cardiffstudents.com/activities/give-it-a-go/faq/ Please note that in the case of any discrepancies, the terms & conditions on this page overrule the full terms & conditions.
- The times listed on the event are from when the coach will leave the Student Union in the morning, until an approximate arrival back to Cardiff. Arrival times back are subject to traffic, weather and road conditions, which are beyond our control, so we cannot guarantee exact time of arrival.
- The trips will go ahead regardless of weather conditions, so please do come prepared. This excludes extreme or dangerous weather, we would of course cancel for your safety. In this event you would be offered the option between a full refund or a rescheduled date (where it is possible to reschedule).
- All Give it a Go events are non-refundable. When you sign up we pay your money directly to the coach company and/or the attraction, so are bound by refund rules ourselves. In the very rare case a trip needs to be cancelled by us, you will of course receive a full refund (or opportunity to transfer to another trip).
- If you can no longer attend the trip, there may be the opportunity to transfer you tickets to another trip. This will be done on a case by case basis by the activities team and is not guaranteed. There will be a £5 admin fee to change trips, plus the difference in price if the trip you are transferring to costs more than the original ticket cost. To enquire about transferring your ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, student number, the trip that you’d like transferring from and the trip you’d like to be transferred to and we will try our best to assist.
- If you will not be catching the return coach, please let your trip leader know. If you will not be catching the outbound coach, please email email@example.com no later than Friday at 5pm before the trip. If you do not do this, your seat may be forfeited.