The Student Advice centre provides advice and information, advocacy, representation and support through a free, confidential, impartial and independent service to the members of the Students’ Union. These pages provide a starting point to answering some of your questions.
You can drop in, book an appointment, e-mail or phone us. The service also undertakes other activities and events to develop awareness of rights and responsibilities and to promote health and wellbeing of students.
Student Advice is independent from the University and all enquiries are dealt with in confidence. To view our confidentiality statement, please click here.
Were open during Summer and can be contacted between 09:30 - 16:00 hours to make appointments.
- Come and visit us on the 3rd floor to speak to a Student Advice Advisor.
- (Term time) Our drop in sessions are Monday to Friday 12:00 - 14:00
- We have bookable appointments available between 10:00 – 16:00
- Call us on 029 2078 1410
- E-mail us at Advice@Cardiff.ac.uk
- Heath Campus: Advice sessions and appointments at the Heath are available on Mondays. To make an appointment please call us on 029 2078 1410 or e-mail us at Advice@Cardiff.ac.uk