Signing Up For A Skills Development Service Session
- Log in using normal university user ID
- Go to the SDS home page scroll to the bottom and click on the "join" button - your membership will be added to your basket, you need to “check out” the basket, just as you would when shopping online. You will not be charged for membership.
- Now click on the blue "Jobs and Skills" tab at the top of the page and then click on "Skills Development Service"
- Click on the “book course here” tab in the blue menu on the left (you must be logged in and an SDS member to access this page)
- Sign up to the session(s) of your choice by clicking on the red “sign up” button next to your desired session (session registration usually opens 2 weeks before the session takes place).
- Make a note of dates and times, you will not receive a confirmation email or reminder
All units in the Certificate of Professional Development range and the additional sessions to help with confidence and employability are bookable this way.
To enquire about externally accredited courses email John Steele or telephone 029 20781489.
For 1st Aid bookings please go to our Whats On page and select the applicable date.
Please contact us here if you have any other queries.