Skills Development Service
Every moment you spend not developing yourself, someone out there is getting better than you.
The Skills Development Service is supported by ProPrep
In today’s job market, employers want you to have more than just technical knowledge. Being able to communicate effectively, think critically and show evidence of continual professional development are must-haves.
The Skills Development Service (SDS) is here to help you develop these skills, improving your employability and gaining certification along the way.
What you get from us:
- Opportunities to increase your confidence and employability
- A chance to meet new people and make friends
- Help developing your employability skills
- Certification that appears on your graduation transcript
What we expect from you:
- Letting us know if you can’t make a session as soon as you know you can’t. Email email@example.com
- Turning up early/on time for the session
- Actively taking part in the session
- Keeping a log of your sessions
The courses offered by the Skills Development Service are broken down into four schemes. Click on each to find out more:
Certificate of Personal Development (CPD)
Diploma of Professional Development in Leadership (DPD)
Wellbeing and Self-Awareness Workshops
Externally Provided Courses and Sessions
Booking a Session
Since experiencing a substantial set back in the rejection from what I had considered to be my dream job, I feel as though the SDS has given me access to training which has truly enabled me to evaluate my strengths and weaknesses and allow me to reconsider how I can use my capabilities to suit me best.
Book a session
If you have any queries please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page first. Contact us if your question hasn't been answered there.
The Skills Development Service reserves the right to cancel, postpone or substitute workshops especially when less than 6 have signed up to a particular one. Prior notice will always be given to those who have enrolled on the workshops affected.
A guide on how to join and sign up for sessions