End of Year Rhossili Beach Trip
SU, Senghennydd Rd. • Sat 16 June 2018 09:00-20:00
Celebrate the end of exams with a day at the beach.
Give it a go are doing Rhossili Beach!! Come for a fantastic day along the shore and let the view take your breath away!
What do I need to bring?
This day trip is designed to be fairly easy-going! That said we would always strongly advice that all students/explorers be prepared and bring the following:
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Sturdy shoes or trainers
- Back pack
- A camera to snap some selfies
- At least two bottles of water
- Some money for souvenirs and snacks
We would also advise you to bring a small packed lunch.
The bus will leave the back of the Students' Union at 9am, and will leave Rhossili at 5pm. If you are late, the bus will not wait for you.
Terms and Conditions
Tickets, Cancelations, Refunds and Adverse Weather Conditions
- All tickets once sold are strictly non-refundable in all circumstances except where the trip is canceled by CUSU.
- Adverse weather conditions which are held to jeopardise the safety of the trip, will result in the cancelation of the trip. Thereupon a full refund and options to reschedule will become available accordingly.
- The presence of precipitation, wind or unpleasant weather conditions will not automatically entitle participants to a refund. Sign ups must expect and be prepared for all aspects of British weather.
- Students must be on time at the meeting point or coach will leave without them. This is the case both leaving and returning.
Expected Conduct and Liabilities
- We're pretty laid back in the SU, but participants must observe the authority of the trip leader and follow all reasonable instructions. Our staff and guides are there to keep you safe!
- Failure to adhere to instructions given by CUSU staff and guides may trigger the University's disciplinary procedure.
- We advise against you taking expensive or sentimental belongings on these trips. CUSU cannot be held liable or responsible for any losses sustained to property however caused.
- Please disclose any and all medical conditions that may affect your ability to complete the walk. CUSU will do everything it possibly can to ensure its activities are as accessible as they can be to as many people as they can be - but our guides need to know what to expect before we leave Cardiff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What happens if it rains?
A. A bit of drizzle never hurt anyone. If it rains, assume the trip will go ahead unless we tell you otherwise. Cancelation will only be the last resort option. We'll cancel the trip if the trip leader decides that weather conditions are so severe as to jeopardise the safety of the participants.
Q. I've bought a ticket, but can't go anymore. Can I get a refund?
A. I'm afraid not. This is a non-refundable, non-transferable ticket. Please make sure you're free before you sign up