Playzone - Halloween Takeover
Students' Union, Senghennydd Road • Fri 01 November 2019 19:00-03:00
Playzone is being taken over. Get your ticket now to be part of the fun.
Join the SU for a night of climbing frames and slides at Swansea Playzone. Grab your fancy dress, your vodka slushy and get ready to find your inner child! After Playzone we'll be taking you into the main club street in Swansea - Wind Street!
What should I expect?
Playzone is a fantastic indoor play centre, suitable for all ages. There are huge slides, rope walk ways, fireman's poles, web climber, tumble towers, up and overs pads, bish bash bags..... the list goes on. Every Friday the children's play centre becomes a strictly over 18s night with a bar, hot and cold snacks and of course vodka slush puppies.
- Please arrive at 6:45pm for departure at 7pm from the Cardiff Students' Union
- 8pm Entry to Playzone
- 11pm Shuttle into Wind Street
- 1am Swansea Pick Up
- 3am Return at Cardiff Students' Union
Our coaches will not wait for you if you are late. They will leave Cardiff Students' Union at 7pm and Swansea at 1am. If you miss the return coach you will have to utilise public transport options to return.
Terms and Conditions
Tickets, Cancelations, Refunds and Adverse Weather Conditions
- All tickets once sold are strictly non-refundable in all circumstances except where the trip is cancelled by CUSU.
- Adverse weather conditions which are held to jeopardise the safety of the trip, will result in the cancelation of the trip. Thereupon a full refund and options to reschedule will become available accordingly.
- The presence of precipitation, wind or unpleasant weather conditions will not automatically entitle participants to a refund. Sign ups must expect and be prepared for all aspects of British weather.
- Students must be on time at the meeting point or coach will leave without them. This is the case both leaving and returning.
Expected Conduct and Liabilities
- We're pretty laid back in the SU, but participants must observe the authority of the trip leader and follow all reasonable instructions. Our staff and guides are there to keep you safe!
- Failure to adhere to instructions given by CUSU staff and guides may trigger the University's disciplinary procedure.
- We advise against you taking expensive or sentimental belongings on these trips. CUSU cannot be held liable or responsible for any losses sustained to property however caused.
- Please disclose any and all medical conditions that may affect your ability to complete the trip. CUSU will do everything it possibly can to ensure its activities are as accessible as they can be to as many people as they can be - but our guides need to know what to expect before we leave Cardiff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What happens if it rains?
A. A bit of drizzle never hurt anyone. If it rains, assume the trip will go ahead unless we tell you otherwise. Cancelation will only be the last resort option. We'll cancel the trip if the trip leader decides that weather conditions are so severe as to jeopardise the safety of the participants.
Q. I've bought a ticket, but can't go anymore. Can I get a refund?
A. I'm afraid not. This is a non-refundable ticket. Please make sure you're free before you sign up
Q. How do I redeem my ticket?
A. When you purchase a ticket you will receive an email receipt of your purchase. Though not a physical ticket, this is what we use for admission to our trips and is entirely valid.
Please do not worry if it turns out you are unable to locate your e-receipt on the day as our guides will have a list of everyone who has purchased a ticket for the trip.