Latest update: From Monday 21st June, the Study Caffi will be open from 08:30-16:30 Monday to Friday and you will be able to order food from The Taf and coffee from Starbucks using our app to keep you fuelled up while you study.
The Study Caffi is a great place to study in a safe socially-distanced environment.
The Study Caffi is open across Y Plas and the Food Court on level 2 of the Students' Union building. The space will be open daily (including weekends) from 9am – 3pm. You do not have to book in advance to use this space, please bring your student card to register at the self-check-in pod in the Welcome Centre on the 2nd floor.
The Study Caffi is open Monday - Friday from 08:30-16:30
Please familiarise yourself with our House Rules before attending:
- You are required to register using your student card at the self-check-in pod in the 2nd floor Welcome Centre on arrival.
- Up to 6 people from any households per table.
- Please bring your own non-alcoholic refreshments.
- Please wear a face covering in our designated zones. For the avoidance of doubt, you can remove your face covering at your table on while seated at your table, when moving around the venue and when using toilet facilities.
- Tables are self-clean spaces, please use materials in the cleaning zone before and after use.
View our House Rules