Lost Property


Where do I go if I have lost something?


Lost Property in the Students’ Union

If you suspect you’ve lost property in the Students’ Union you can head to the second floor welcome desk to ask if it has been handed in. You can email StudentsUnion@cardiff.ac.uk (General Students’ Union Security Enquiries) or call 02920 781 400. 


Lost Property in the University

For lost property enquiries for the University in general (i.e. outside the Students’ Union, on University grounds) you are best directing your enquiry at University Security. Details here: ControlRoom@Cardiff.ac.uk, +44 (0)29 2087 4444, 70 Park Place, CF10 3AT. If you've lost property in the Centre for Student Life, go to the Student Connect desk on the ground floor. In libraries, speak to staff in the library if it is staffed - if not, you could go back the following day to ask at the library reception if anything has been handed in.