Student Cards

I have lost my Student ID card, where do I get a replacement?

If you have lost your student card you can approach the University Security Centre for a replacement. There is a small charge for lost/misplaced cards.

You can find University Security at the below location:

Security Centre,
70 Park Place,
CF10 3AT

More information can be found here

ID Cards

If you have any further questions with regards to ID cards please note the contact details below.

+44 (0)29 2087 4319