Ever wanted to give skiing or snowboarding a try? Keen for our infamous Christmas and Easter trips?! Whether you’re looking to learn how to ride or brush up on your skills - we’ve got you covered!
Every Monday and Friday we head down to the local dry slope for our beginner lessons. The instructors will take you straig
- As always the price includes the hour of tuition by qualified instructors as well as equipment hire
- Long sleeves and gloves are also essential for lessons!
To get to the dry slope there are a couple of transport options:
- We offer a spot for each person on our minibuses, these will leave 45 minutes before the lesson start time and meets at the back of the SU (on Senghennydd Road) and the price is included in the lesson price! We offer a stop
- If you have a car the slope is a 15 minute drive from the students union and 10 minutes from Taly
- You can get a taxi fairly cheaply (convince your house mates to come along to split this cost)
- Or you can get a 10 minute train from Cardiff central
Come along and share the love for all things pow!
The slope is outdoors and we will make sure to follow all covid precautions during our lessons.
Keep an eye on our social media for more information!
And to make sure you don't miss a thing join our Facebook group
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact our beginners captain Rachael at: Beginners@cardiffsnowsports.com