Limb XR: Crash Course in Clinical Diagnostics
Zoom • Sun 14 February 2021 19:00-20:00
We are proud be collaborating with Cardiff University Surgical Society to bring you our Crash Course Series in Clinical Diagnostics!
Dr Sarah Edwards, Senior Registrar in Emergency Medicine, will be taking you through the important tests and investigations to help you ace your ISCE and Progress Tests.
For this session, Dr Edwards will be telling you everything you'd need to know about Limb X-ray interpretation and how to perfect your presentation skills.
These sessions are a series of talks covering interpretation of:
- ECG 1: 24th January https://fb.me/e/3x7MRocYA
- ECG 2: 30th January https://fb.me/e/7B3Y5Pbt3
- Chest XR: 5th February https://fb.me/e/83mWfrIqu
- CT head: 9th February https://fb.me/e/3j1cTK4sW
- Limb XR: 14th February https://fb.me/e/gfq5zqhRR
By attending these sessions and submitting feedback, you will also be awarded with a personalised portfolio certificate to show your dedication towards a career in acute medicine or surgery.
An indivudual zoom link with be sent out via email shortly before the event.