Medics Graduation Ball 2019
St Fagans • Tue 16 July 2019 18:00-00:00
You are invited to the Medics Graduation Ball for the class of 2019! It will take place on the 16th of July at St Fagans National Museum of History, including a return bus ticket, 3 course meal and drink, and LOTS of amazing extras. DO NOT MISS !!!
At long last, the highlight of your social calender this year is finally here!!! MEDICS GRAD BALL ENCHANTED FOREST STYLE !!!
We have been planning this event for over 6 months now and are so excited to share with you the hard work we've been doing. This year our Medics graduation ball will be held at St Fagans national history museum on the 16th of July. We wanted to make sure the last event of the past 5/6 years is the best one yet, and have include so many wonderful, fantastic, amazing extra's we promise you it is WORTH IT.
- a return bus to and from the venue, so no need to worry about taxi rush.
- A welcome drink with live music in the gallery at the museum
- A 3 course meal with half a bottle of wine per person or a non-alcoholic beverage of your choice (not just boring orange juice)
- After dinner drinks included in alcoholic ticket price
- Live band all night playing some very groooovy dancing tunes
- Plenty of very instagramable photo opportunities due to some funky props
- Enchanted forest theme, think lots of fairy lights and lots of ivy.
- Many, many, many surprise through the night that we are dying to tell you all about but don't want to ruin the surprise. But trust us you will not be disappointed !!!!
We really want as many people to come as possible and we know a lot of people who don't drink have avoided events in the past. But this year we have included a non-alcoholic ticket and have added so many fun extra things that everyone can enjoy, not just those who are partial to a bev or two.
Tickets are priced as follows:
- Medsoc Member ticket including alcohol £84
- NonMedsoc Member ticket including alcohol £88
- Medsoc Member non-alcoholic ticket £77
- NonMedsoc Member non-alcoholic ticket £81
- Chicken Ceaser Bowl
- Mediterranean vegetable tartlet (veg/vegan)
- Slow Braised Belly Pork with a Black pudding bonbon & Apple sauce
- Wild Mushrooms, Pine Nuts and Leek Strudel (veg/vegan)
- Chocolate and orange tart (suitable for vegetarians, vegans, gluten free and dairy free)
If anyone has any other dietary requirements let me know ASAP.
If you have any Q's please ask away,
Lots of grad ball committee love !