Bristol Art & Indie Day! (Give it a Go)
Cardiff Kingsway Megabus stop GQ • Sat 07 March 2020 08:00-21:00
Come enjoy a day trip to one of the UK's coolest cities, complete with a guided tour of the best street art Bristol has to offer, and a free afternoon/ evening to enjoy shops, cafés, bars and restaurants! All transport included.
*** Please arrive at bus stop before 8:40am***
Come with French Soc friends to explore the city of Bristol's booming art, food and fashion scene. Together we'll be making stops at the most famous street art, best galleries, coolest second-hand clothes stores and enjoying artisan food and coffee in historical locations.
- We'll start the day with a chance to get breakfast (you'll be provided with some great recommendations in the area to go with your friends!)
- Then we'll all be meeting for a guided walking tour hosted by Where The Wall Bristol! It's their essential street art package, so we'll be seeing the best of the best in central Bristol.
- After the tour you can either come to a café called 'The Canteen' for a group lunch, or go explore in groups of friends!
- Then you have the rest of the day to enjoy the city together :) you'll be getting recommendations of places to shop, eat, drink, and museums and galleries to do some more cultural stuff!
- We'll be back in Cardiff around 9:30pm
Tickets include: bus travel to and from Bristol, the guided tour, and an unlimited bus ticket to use during your free time!
Be sure to wear sensible footwear and comfy clothes.