Bicester Shopping Village Trip
Students' Union, Senghennydd Road • Sun 10 November 2019 09:00-20:00
We're off for a fabulous day out at Bicester Shopping Village! Perfect for those Christmas gifts for your family, or a cheeky treat for yourself! :)
Bicester Village is located just an hour from London. This luxury destination is home to more than 130 boutiques of world-famous brands, each offering exceptional value with savings of up to 60% on the recommended retail price.
Together with a selection of restaurants and cafés, the Village offers luxury services including Hands-free Shopping and the award-winning Bicester Visitor Centre.
What's included with my ticket?
Your online ticket includes all coach transport to and from Bicester Shopping Village with CUSU staff and student guides. Simples.
We recommend you bring money to get lunch in the Shopping Village.
What do I need to bring?
This trip is designed to be an amazing fun day out, suitable for everyone. Hopefully the weather will be nice. That said it is the UK #Raincoat. We would always strongly advise that all shoppers be prepared and bring the following:
- A warm waterproof jacket or coat
- Plenty of warm layers
- Some bottles of water
- Perhaps some shopping bags to avoid those sneaky 5p charges!
Want to see more of Bicester Village? From designer fashion finds to luxury foodie treats, check out Village life through the eyes of the visitors.Take a sneak peak using the hashtag #BicesterVillage.
Terms and Conditions
Tickets, Cancelations, Refunds and Adverse Weather Conditions
- All tickets once sold are strictly non-refundable in all circumstances except where the trip is canceled by CUSU.
- Adverse weather conditions which are held to jeopardise the safety of the trip, will result in the cancelation of the trip. Thereupon a full refund and options to reschedule will become available accordingly.
- The presence of precipitation, wind or unpleasant weather conditions will not automatically entitle participants to a refund. Sign ups must expect and be prepared for all aspects of British weather.
- Students must be on time at the meeting point or coach will leave without them. This is the case both leaving and returning.
Expected Conduct and Liabilities
- We're pretty laid back in the SU, but participants must observe the authority of the trip leader and follow all reasonable instructions. Our staff and guides are there to keep you safe!
- Failure to adhere to instructions given by CUSU staff and guides may trigger the University's disciplinary procedure.
- We advise against you taking expensive or sentimental belongings on these trips. CUSU cannot be held liable or responsible for any losses sustained to property however caused.
- Please disclose any and all medical conditions that may affect your ability to complete the trip. CUSU will do everything it possibly can to ensure its activities are as accessible as they can be to as many people as they can be - but our guides need to know what to expect before we leave Cardiff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What happens if it rains?
A. A bit of drizzle never hurt anyone. If it rains, assume the trip will go ahead unless we tell you otherwise. Cancelation will only be the last resort option. We'll cancel the trip if the trip leader decides that weather conditions are so severe as to jeopardise the safety of the participants.
Q. I've bought a ticket, but can't go anymore. Can I get a refund?
A. I'm afraid not. This is a non-refundable ticket. Please make sure you're free before you sign up
Q. How do I redeem my ticket?
A. When you purchase a ticket you will recieve an email receipt of youir purchase. Though not a physical ticket, this is what we use for admission to our trips and is entirely valid.
Please do not worry if it turns out you are unable to locate your e-receipt on the day as our guides will have a list of everyone who has purchased a ticket for the trip.