How To Book Tickets
All tickets can be purchased online as an e-ticket or for delivery.
- Book tickets online 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- We regularly check our prices to make sure our booking fees are lower than other ticket outlets.
- All tickets are sold subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- All live music events are strictly 14+ unless otherwise stated.
- We accept all major UK Credit / Debit cards, with the exception of American Express.
- Please contact email@example.com for any further information.
- Tickets purchased as "e-tickets" will be emailed to the email address registered to your account. If you do not receive an e-mail upon completing a purchase, please check your Junk or Spam folder.
- Please bring your e-ticket with you to the event, ensuring the barcode is clear for our scanners to read.
- E-tickets are not transferable.
- Tickets will be posted to the address registered to the account, or entered at the time of purchase. We are unable to change the delivery address after a purchase has been completed.
- We endeavour to send tickets out as soon as possible, however, please allow up to 2 weeks before the date of the show. If your tickets are urgent, we recommend purchasing an e-ticket.
- Please note, we currently only ship to UK Mainland addresses.
- Please contact us for further information.
Refunds are available only if the event has been cancelled, postponed, or has significantly changed from the advertised billing. If this is the case then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Booking and Postage Fees are non-refundable. This does not affect your statutory rights